Sunday, December 9, 2012

Winter Wonderland

I think I've written before about my utter disdain for cold weather.  It took forever this year, but it finally looks like winter in L.A. By that, I mean it's not consistent 80-degree weather anymore.
I was hanging out at the Grove yesterday, and this is what it looked like.  The white stuff is fake snow that the mall turned on.  The machines were shooting it out left and right, from the rooftops of Nordstrom, J.Crew, and the Italian restaurant.  Yes, that is the only way this city produce a winter- fake it til you make it!  I with a friend who went to school in Boston, and I'm from Colorado.  So we had to laugh at the fact that this place has to fake something that makes life a living (cold) hell in other parts of the country. 

Anyway, here's my best impression of a cold person in L.A.:
[Coat and Bag- Marciano, Gloves- Vintage, Shoes- Express, Necklace (it is actually a hair band) -Bloomingdale's]




No comments:

Post a Comment