Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fashion Blooper: Floral Tights

While I appreciate risky fashion, sometimes bloopers happen with things that are seemingly on the safe side.  Floral pants were the go-to last season for both soccer moms and hipster chicks. I love the look of floral pants, and thought that a great alternative with a twist would be floral tights.  The reason for this, is that I think floral pants are on the way out, and that it will not be the look anymore come winter time (basically now).

Well, I should've just gotten the damn pants.

[There are shorts under there, I swear.]

I wore this to work, and amongst some of the comments I received during the course of the day were: "Did your legs get run over by a truck?"  "Wow, those are....interesting."  and "Jesus, I thought you were involved in a domestic incident."

I don't think these were improperly executed.  I think that they are an inherent fail by design, because the blush coloring blends in too closely with skin color.  They were tossed so fast after work that day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment