Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Travels

Turkey Day in Turkey this year!  It was rad.  We stayed in the Sultanhamet district, which I thought was a bit like Paris mixed with Brooklyn.  It was such a different scene, so ancient and beautiful and contradictory.  It was a little frosty the entire trip, so I bundled up and hopefully looked halfway chic doing so.  Here's a shot I really dig:
[Photo cred:  Alex @thewanderlustguy on Insta.  Bag- Longchamp.  Pea coat- Thread & Supply.  Scarf- H&M.]
And then of course I started memory tripping on past trips abroad.  Here's a hotel lobby shot I dug up from Barcelona back in March of 2013:
[Chambray top- Express.  Bag- F21.  Skirt- Bluefly.com.  Leopard flats- H&M.  Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs.]
Speaking of cold, here's one from Paris around the same time.  It's my fave city (after home sweet L.A., of course), and I loved the serene beauty of the snow cover.  But I think I will stick to spring and summer trips there from now on.
[Pea coat- Guess.  Scarf- Nordstrom.  Jeggings- J Brand.  Riding boots- Vince Camuto.]

No comments:

Post a Comment