Saturday, March 22, 2014

Style Envy: Diane Kruger

Diane Kruger was Frau Hammersmark in Inglourious Basterds.  I have no idea what else she has been in, but every time I see pics of her at events, her look is impeccable.


Even for her casual looks, she injects a certain European element.  The best I can describe this, is the ability to mix severely contrasting pieces and making the outfit as a whole look wearable.  This is something I have been trying to master with my own look over the past few years.  I love what she did with the prom skirt here, you barely even notice that the skirt is such a formal piece:

[Cropped T-shirt/ Prom skirt combo.  Stripes/ Patterned bag/ Python sandals combo.  Perfection.]

[Vintage-y dress/ sneakers combo is so offbeat and chic.  How is it possible to be so cute???]

This evening look.  OMG, I die.

[Every element of this look is flawless.  The red lip and nails are the perfect finishing touches.]

No comments:

Post a Comment