Saturday, April 6, 2013

Parisian Chic

I am currently suffering from vacation withdrawal, as Steve and I spent nearly two weeks in Paris and a week and a half in Barcelona.  I am a hopeless Francophile, and am yearning for the crepes, baguettes, cheese, and above all, the fashion from our time spent in Paris.

I borrowed a few books from Steve's mom, who is a fellow fashion maven.  The one that I referenced the most was a book called Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange.


Oh man, was this book on point.  Here is one of my favorite looks featured in it:


As soon as I saw this, I knew that I had to stop by Eric Bompard to pick up a staple navy sweater.  The store is right on the Champs Elysees.  After Steve and I made the obligatory stop at Laduree for macaroons, we swung by and each picked up beautiful cashmere sweaters. Here is what the stylish saleslady was wearing:


Beautiful blue EP sweater, matching polka dot scarf, gray skirt, and black tights and boots.  Basic, yet put together and effortlessly chic!  If I wasn't already sold on the sweater, that would have done it!

Here's my other fave look from the book:


Luckily, I already have a similar cardigan, dress, and bag.  Will def replicate for a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment