Wednesday, May 21, 2014

J. Crew Obsession

I have written in a previous post about my newfound affinity for the Jenna Lyons-helmed J. Crew.  Here's a toned-down version of an inspired look, that I rocked for a beautiful mimosa brunch with friends last weekend:
[Necklace, denim top, pleated skirt- J. Crew, Yellow silk clutch is vintage J. Crew.  Rose gold watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs.  Patent stiletto pumps- Nine West. Pointless story about these pumps:  These are a knock of the Manolo Blahnik model, which I actually own in black.  They look and feel exactly the same, despite a wide price disparity.  I was in Court the other morning for a hearing, and another attorney asked if they were Ferragamo.  These shoes are ubiquitous.  I should've just picked up a knock off version of the black pair as well.]
Here's my best impressions of Jenna Lyons, neither of which ever made it out the front door:


No comments:

Post a Comment